Personalised and professional care to improve your quality life
I studied Medicine at the University of Queensland graduating in 1990. I was an Intern at the Princess Alexandra Hospital before moving to the Royal Melbourne Hospital for 1992 and 1993.
I returned to Brisbane and completed my General Surgery Fellowship on the Brisbane North Side General Surgery Training program in 1999.
I worked as a staff General Surgeon at Redcliffe and Caboolture Hospital until returning to Melbourne in 2002 to commence Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery Training in the Victorian Training Scheme. My training was completed in 2006 as the Head and Neck Oncology Fellow at Monash Medical Centre in Melbourne.
I returned home to Brisbane in 2007 with my wife and four sons to set up my ENT Head and Neck Practice at the Wesley Hospital, Auchenflower and North West Private Hospital.
I consult and operate at the Lady Cilento Hospital which provides my pediatric patients with access to intermediate care.
Fellowships and Memberships
- Fellow of The Royal Australian College of Surgeons
- Member of Australian Society of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgeons
- Member of the Australian Society of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Society
- Member of the Australian and New Zealand Head and Neck Cancer Society
- Member of Laryngology Society of Australia (LSA)
- Member of The Australian and New Zealand Society of Paediatric Otorhinolaryngology (ANZSPO)
- Member of The European Society of Otorhinolaryngology (ESPO)